Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Integrated Marketing Communications
Transcript of Integrated Marketing Communications
Coordinating various promotional elements and other marketing activities that communicate a consistent brand image.
[ SoCo RoKS - Fall 2013 ]
What is IMC?
- build brand image
- communicate information
- build awareness
But, now it's evolved into more than this...
Strategic business process used to plan, develop, execute and evaluate coordinated, measurable persuasive brand communications programs over a set period of time
Creating an impact
Enjoying a vacation
Working on a relevant global
Working in an exciting
Issues relevant in the US student market
countries US students want to visit.
Repackaging of our product
diversification & development of our country partners
[ oGDCP ]
[ oGIP ]
> Very much centered around social impact, cultural experience & Community improvement.
> Themes: Domestic change, International change, Personal change
> Valuable business experience, NGO management, start-ups etc.
> Environmental, Sustainability, Food & Agriculture, Nature & Wildlife preservation
> Literacy, cultural understanding, teaching/learning how to teach, educating communities on different topics
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7th
- release new branding material
- opportunities portal
- release support wiki
- release social media campaign
- release global teaching talent promo materials as an example
> key messages, visuals, branding & typography
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 8th
to generate both short-term financial returns and build long-term brand and shareholder value
Aspects of IMC:
- organizational culture
- online/internet marketing
- sales and customer service
- public relations
> attitudes/behaviors of employees
> print (fliers)
> social media
> news releases
01. Persuasive Strategy
- Make sure you understand the Unique Selling Proposition of your Programme/ Product customized towards your target audience. This is your persuasive strategy
> (answers the question, ‘why would someone want/ need my product?’)
02. Creative Strategy
- This describes the approach your campaign will follow in order to best communicate your product’s value and to connect more with your target audience.
> Materials need to be “Realistic and Relatable”. To do this we will use real information and ambassadors to endorse the Programme)
DESIGNING YOUR CAMPAIGN
03. Supporting the Ideal Brand
- Alignment with the Global Brand
> Make sure all your materials, messaging and interactions with your target audience are aligned with AIESEC’s Desired reputation, AIESEC’s Brand visual Elements and the AIESEC Brand Attributes
- Constant Communication
> When building a brand, its important that you don’t stop communication initiatives after recruitment.
> Make information about AIESEC constantly available and accessible through out the whole year so that they get the chance to know AIESEC as an organisation and not just specific programmes that AIESEC promotes during limited recruitment periods.