Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Writing
Cities and Maps
1. Sinhue a type of literature
2. Made the calendar
3. Made papyrus
4. Hieroghlipics, Egyptians alphabet
1. Water source; The Nile River
2. Major cities Memphis, Abydos, and Thebes
3. Buildings made of mud bricks
4. Had places like temples, tombs, pyramids, and personal houses
1. Needed authority to be leader
2. Ruler needs more than power
3. 99% of Egyptians live by the Nile
1. Scribes responsible for teaching
2. Builders made tombs and temples
3. Servants runed wealthy house holds
1. 2686-2181 BC
The Old Kingdom
2. 2040-1782 BC
The Middle kingdom
3. 1570-1070 BC
The New Kingdom
1.Egypt has over 2000 gods
2. Priest control the nation
3.Believe that alot of animals are
1. Hieroglyphs invented .
2. Demotic and hieratic developed
3. Scribes preserved ideas written down inside tomb walls
That concludes our Egypt
project. I hope you learned a lot
from this prezi. Is there any