Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of LA project
Childhood: FUN & PLAY
- Games and toys lost in memories.
- Flashback of childhood memories
- played in elementary school
- simple, active, memories, educational, and fun
- suburban style
- ranch style
Types of doll houses
- like the houses lived in
Early 2000's style doll houses
- plastic doll made by Eliot and Ruth Handler
- named for their daughter
- average of 8 dolls per girl (popularity)
The "Pluto Platter"
- used to do an exercise, play a game, training, or toy for a dog
- from Pluto Platter to Frisbee
- adapted to sports
like.. Frisbee Golf and Frisbee Football
Characteristics of Frisbee
- aerodynamic design
- light weighted
- plastic disc
- sail long distances
- requires strong flick of the wrist
- unique, extraordinary toy
Rules of Duck, Duck, Goose
- attractive accessories, clothing, and hair styles
- girls unfamiliar of Barbie
- played in parties, home, and school
- wanted to play in class time to waste time
How to play
Popular toys and games
Late 1900s ~ Early 2000s