Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nevada and New York
Transcript of Nevada and New York
Nevada and New York History, And the Road Ahead Demographics Major Industries Political Strategies Current Polling Industries NY NV White-66.2% Hispanic- 26.5% Black-8.1% 2004 2012 2008 2010 Midterm 2000 2004 2012 2008 2010 Midterm 2000 White-71.5% Black- 17.5% Obama Romney NV NY New York Nevada New York Nevada ` Hispanics- 18% Finance, communications, International trade, publishing, fashion, farming & tourism Tourism, mining (gold and silver) & hydro-electric power Senate 50.85% House Republicans+1
(1 Dem, 2 Rep) Unemployment
$2,163,309 Campaign Finance
Highest Foreclosure Rate Hispanic Population
Three visits in 2012
$1,439,402 Campaign Finance
Nuclear Waste under Yucca Mountain 66.3% NY Senate NV House Republicans+6
(21 Dem, 8 Rep) $30,027,331 Campaign Finance Asian Triad $18,237,370 Campaign Finance