Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Self Concept
the relatively stable set of perceptions one holds of one self.
part of self concept
evaluation of self worth
how self concept develops?
a mirroring of the judgements of those around him or her.
a person whose evaluations are especially influential
the way how significant others sculpt one another's self concept
evaluating ourselves in terms of how we compare to others
reference group - those we compare ourselves to
characteristics of self concept
cognitive conservatism - the tendency to seek information that conforms to an existing self-concept
Seeking out information that conforms to an existing self-concept and ignoring information that contradicts it.