Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Deal With stress in workplace
Transcript of Deal With stress in workplace
A Journey to get
more emotional healthy
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Solution : Rational thinking
Singaporean Prof Tang Hoi Xin:
“Work-related stress is the response people may have when presented with work demands and pressures that are not matched to their knowledge and abilities and which challenge their ability to cope.”
1. Pay Attention to other things
2. Constructing environment: Listen to peaceful music
Law Pak Yeung 11193036D
Lin Tsz Ho 13032086D
Luu Thien Minh 11702955D
Sun Xiuqi 11813563D
WANG Chenyu 11820683D
Xiao Han 12135505D
The World Health Organization predicts that by 2030 more people will be affected by depression than any other health problem.
China-Suicide rate 4% increasing.
160 million people-mental illness
With colleagues in company
4. Temporarily stop handling the problems
5. Do exercise and sports
Focus more about yourself
Find unique point of yourself
Comparing yourself to yourself
“Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.”
Afraid to Express, Look Apathetic
“Why don’t you first think about what wrong
you have done?”
“You are like that every time, you don’t care
about me at all”
Not aware of our own emotions,
express at will