Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Get Started
Why does it start?
Cause of bulling
What you can do!
Victims of Bullying
Verbal bullying includes teasing, name calling, inappropriate sexual comments, taunting, threatening to cause harm.
Social bullying includes leaving someone out on purpose, telling others to not hang out or be friends with another person. Spreading rumors and embarrassing someone in public.
Physical bullying includes hitting, kicking, pinching, spitting, tripping, pushing, taking or breaking someone's things, and lastly making mean or rude hand gestures
4,400 deaths per year due to suicide
at least 100 suicide attempts
14% of high school students have considered suicide; while, 7% attempted to commit suicide
Increased passivity or withdrawal
Recurrent complaints of physical symptoms such as stomach aches
Unexplained bruises and much more.
Learninf the signs of a victim of bullying