Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WolfGang Puck
*While working at Ma Maison he became part owner of the restaurant , which is located in West ,Hollywood.
* Studied Culinary arts in Austria
*Self-taught and with learning from his mother whom his mother , Maria Topfsching , a chef in Austria.
*Born July 8th , 1949 in St. Veit , Austria , at the age of 14 started his career as a chef beside his mother .
*Moved to France where he apprenticed at L'Ousteau de Baumaniere in Les Baux-de- Provence and the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo .
Immigrated to United States in 1973, briefly lived in New York , and in Indianapolis .
*Became executive chef at the esteemed Ma Maison in Los Angeles.
Puck is a author of many books such as , Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen in 1980 , The Wolfgang Puck Cookbook in 1986, Adventures In The Kitchen With Wolfgang Puck in 1991, and Pizza, Pasta and More in 2000.
* Once Puck moved to Los Angeles he gained attention quick by the media.
*Which that lead to his first restaurant , SPAGO.
*Marriages: 1975 - marie france trouillot
1983: Barbara Lazaroff which they had 2 kids Cameron and Byron
2007: Gelila Assefa whom they had 2 kids , Alexander and Oliver
* Puck started his own television show which was Wolfgang Puck on TV's popular food network .
* Spago in 1982 in West Hollywood
*Chinois in 1983 located in Santa Monica
*Postrio opened in 1989
*Cut in 2006
* American Grille in 2006
*Bachelor Gulch in 2007
*Wolfgang Puck Grille in 2007
*Five Sixty opened 2009
*Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill opened 2009
*James Beard Award Humanitarian of the year (1994)
*James Beard Award for Outstanding Restaurant (1994)
*James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Chef (1991 & 1998)
*James Beard Award For Outstanding service (2005)
*James Beard For Lifetime Achievement (2012)
Wolfgang Puck also has alot of deals with walmart , which he sales alot of his cookware, and spices, and refrigerated food. Some of his specialties are spaghetti and pizza .