Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WolfGang Puck
*While working at Ma Maison he became part owner of the restaurant , which is located in West ,Hollywood.
* Studied Culinary arts in Austria
*Self-taught and with learning from his mother whom his mother , Maria Topfsching , a chef in Austria.
*Born July 8th , 1949 in St. Veit , Austria , at the age of 14 started his career as a chef beside his mother .
*Moved to France where he apprenticed at L'Ousteau de Baumaniere in Les Baux-de- Provence and the Hotel de Paris in Monte Carlo .
Immigrated to United States in 1973, briefly lived in New York , and in Indianapolis .
*Became executive chef at the esteemed Ma Maison in Los Angeles.
Puck is a author of many books such as , Modern French Cooking for the American Kitchen in 1980 , The Wolfgang Puck Cookbook in 1986, Adventures In The Kitchen With Wolfgang Puck in 1991, and Pizza, Pasta and More in 2000.
* Once Puck moved to Los Angeles he gained attention quick by the media.
*Which that lead to his first restaurant , SPAGO.
*Marriages: 1975 - marie france trouillot
1983: Barbara Lazaroff which they had 2 kids Cameron and Byron
2007: Gelila Assefa whom they had 2 kids , Alexander and Oliver
* Puck started his own television show which was Wolfgang Puck on TV's popular food network .
* Spago in 1982 in West Hollywood
*Chinois in 1983 located in Santa Monica
*Postrio opened in 1989
*Cut in 2006
* American Grille in 2006
*Bachelor Gulch in 2007
*Wolfgang Puck Grille in 2007
*Five Sixty opened 2009
*Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill opened 2009
*James Beard Award Humanitarian of the year (1994)
*James Beard Award for Outstanding Restaurant (1994)
*James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Chef (1991 & 1998)
*James Beard Award For Outstanding service (2005)
*James Beard For Lifetime Achievement (2012)
Wolfgang Puck also has alot of deals with walmart , which he sales alot of his cookware, and spices, and refrigerated food. Some of his specialties are spaghetti and pizza .