Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DCF
This is also my last chance to go since I am in fifth grade this year!
I would really like to hear Wendy Mass speak; it would be exciting to get to meet her, too! I have participated in the DCF program for 2 years and decided to do it this year because
I wanted to go to the DCF Award Ceremony
There were a lot of awesome books on the list I hope to participate in the DCF Program again next year because I love to read and because there are always great books on the DCF list. I've already read Once Crazy Summer and Turtle Island! Also...
All the Broken Pieces was written by one of my counselers at Camp Takumta and I think she might be going to the Award Ceremony and I could see her and tell her that I read and liked her book. I would like to attend the DCF Ceremony because Megan Ardren My Faves Last but not least...