Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Angkor Wat
What was found there?
How was it preserved in the first place?
What are the threats facing the site today?
The forest served as a natural preservation for the site.
Tourism is a major threat facing Angkor Wat today.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
How and when was the site found?
Why should the site be preserved?
1. It is an important site for worship.
2. It represents the history of the Khmer empire.
3. It is a large part of Cambodia’s income.
Henri Mouhot discovered Angkor Wat while exploring Indochina in the 1860's.