Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nitrogen
What is Nitrogen?
Colourless and odourless
78% of the atmosphere.
Liquid form at a temperature of -195.8°C
-210°C it will turn solid.
Seventh on the period table.
Uses of Nitrogen
Properties of Nitrogen
Nitrogen's physical features
melting point of -210°C
boiling point of -195.8°C
density of 0.808 g/mL.
Benefits and Limitations of my model
The Elements Nitrogen- John Farndon (Marshall Cavendish, 1999)
Thank You For Watching!!!
The benefits of my model
It clearly states where the protons, neutrons and electrons
It correctly shows the number protons, neutrons and electrons
The limitations of my model
Electrons aren’t smaller than protons and neutrons
One of the protons are in a different shade of blue
One of electrons are in a different shade of green
coolant in refrigerators
Nitrogen's chemical features
strong nitrogen bonds
Neutrons: Light Blue
Electrons" Drak Green