Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of ecommerce
Transcript of Copy of ecommerce
services through electronic systems History 70's 80's 90's 2000 electronic commercial transactions Electronic Data Interchange
Electronic Funds Transfer
ASC XI lectronic market, trading and acquisition of services through electronic systems phone banking
ATM Business Consumers Internet HTTP (1990)
SSL encryption (1994 Digital IDs (1994)
EBay and Amazon (1995)
Linux (1999) purchasing and
selling goods over
the internet * Infrastructure
* Consumer Activity E-Commerce Business Models d Business to Business commodity specialty convenience digital customization online ads
viral marketing end Business to Consumer Consumer
Consumer Consumer to Business Next Step: X to Government The process used to distribute, buy, sell or market goods and services, and the transfer of funds online, through electronic communications or networks