Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Particles
Agar and dye
Diffusion in water
you need a beaker of hot water and a beaker of cold water
Place a crystal of KMn04 in each beaker
observe what happens
draw a diagram and write an explanation of this using ideas about particles and energy
answer q's 1-7
explain the following diagrams
what do these pictures have in common?
place a crystal on the agar
write down any observations
Alcohol and water
Draw a diagram of last lesson's demo
Can you explain what happened using particles
can you show this in a diagram?
what factors affect the speed of diffusion?
Read the targets
Complete the marking point question
Can you explain using ideas about diffusion and particles why the ink disappears faster in the hot liquid?