Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Indus River Valley
Transcript of Indus River Valley
("Ancient India") Early Evidence of Human Civilizations Indus River Decline It is believed that the Indus River Valley Civilization ended due to natural catastrophe, such as flooding from the river, drought, and low food supply. Another theory is that they were invaded by other civilizations, like the Aryans, for their land and supplies. But it is not fully known how their civilization ended.
("River Valley Civilizations") The Indus River Valley Civilization settled in Ancient India for multiple reasons.
1. It stretches across the present day India,Pakistan,Bang la dash,Ne pal,Sir lank a,and Bhutan.
2. the surroundings like natural borders which consisted of mountains and the Arabian sea which sheltered them from diseases and attacks from other civilizations. Jacob Hall
Larry Sheppard The Important
Civilization The Earliest Traces Of Civilization The Indus River Valley Drainage Systems The water from the river fertilized and irrigated the crops plus the proximity to the river allowed boats to become a viable choice for transportation.
And the Indus River Valley Civilization began sometime around 2300 b.c. Two Reasons Why They Settled There. The Time The Indus River Valley Civilization Began. Entertainment
scientists have found a large central pool with steps leading down both ends in the city of Mohenjo-Daro. This could have been used as a giant swimming pool. Around the pool were small rooms that were dressing areas, and in those was even smaller pools that were probably private baths.
Dancing also seemed to be an activity of theirs. Martin,Phillip,"Indus Valley Civilization-Ancient Indus". Mr Donn.org,Spring,1998,N.D<India.Mr Donn.org/Indus.HTML> Works Cited Page
Martin, Phillip, " Indus Valley Civilization Daily Life". india.Mr Donn.org, Spring, 1998, September 9, 2012<india.Mr Donn.org/Indus.HTML> ("Indus Valley Ancient India") ("Indus Valley Ancient India") ("Manasihistory politics") (" Indus valley civilization daily life") ("Indus River Civilization Daily life") It was a high complex civilization that first developed some 4,500-5,000 years ago. Archaeological and historical researching has now furnished as with more details and pictures of the Indus river valley. High Complex Civilization www.RiverValleyCivilizations.com/indus.php ("Indus Valley Civilization Daily Life") ("Indus Valley Ancient India")