Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lunar Chinese New Year
Transcript of Lunar Chinese New Year
Lunar New Year
- Eight treaure sticky rice
- Rice cake
-sticky rice ball
- clean up for
- red pocket money
- Sweet snacks
- lion dance
- sky lanterns
- red decorations
Story about "Nian"
By: Claire, Patricia,Valerie, and Wen
Happy Lunar New Year!
1. What does apple and orange stand for in Lunar new year?
2. Why do we eat noodles at midnight?
3. What zodiac is it this year?
4.Why do we set off firecrackers?
5. Why do we clean up before the new year?
6. Why do we eat sticky rice balls?
7. What do we write on the lanterns before we light them?
8. Where can you see most of the lion dances?
Zodiac of this Year
Upside Down "Fu"
Why is Lunar New Year today?
based on differentcalender
-Traditional Chinese Instrument
-Invented 2000 years ago