Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"The Black Cat"
Transcript of "The Black Cat"
bad Luck. Symbolism: The cat's name is Pluto. This name is also the name of the Roman god of the underworld. The symbolizes all
the voices of hell that were screaming out
to the narrator at the end. The cat
revealed the evidence of the murder.
Situational Irony: The narrator
got another cat to help him feel
better about killing Pluto, but
the new cat is a constant reminder
of his actions. Imagery: As the bell sounded the
hour,there cam a knocking at the
sheet door. The whole where the hohuse was blazing
the curtains in my bed were in flames. He kill his cat by hanging him in
tree. That is ironic because he is
going to be hanged.