Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Think about the characteristics of Elizabeth and Darcy at th
Transcript of Think about the characteristics of Elizabeth and Darcy at th
Think about the characteristics of Elizabeth and Darcy at the beginning of the novel and at the end. How do they change throughout the course of the novel? What do you think the author is saying through the development of these characters? In your response, describe the primary features of the characters at the beginning of the novel, the basic process by which they change, and their characteristics at the end of the novel. Then, explain what you think the author is trying to say through the changes in Elizabeth and Darcy.
doesn't like Darcy at first, declines his marriage proposal
Proves his loyalty to Lizzy by continuing pursuing her regardless of being told not too