Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global warming solution
Transcript of Global warming solution
Algae Covered Buildings
Can we stop the sun from being hot.?
The one thing we can stop doing is polluting
You can also help by picking up trash or
start walking, biking and rollerblading so you can stop using cars.
But, the ozone layer is still getting thinner from the heat of the sun.
Sadly we cant do anything about that :,[
but we can stop global warming.I have only told you so many ways to stop global warming but here are 2 more ways we can stop it.
One way is to stop sending oil through boats and seas and maybe start flying oil to other countries.
Another way we could stop global warming is by preserving our trees and stop planting crops in our forests
Those are a few ways to help stop global warming but i hope you learned something from our presentation and will contribute to stop global warming
A special thanks to
Spraying sulfur particles
into the atmosphere!
A Vertical farm designed for New York City by Vincent Callebaut is meant to emulate a dragonfly wing.
Will all this Help?
A Significant Change
What you can do
The 3 R's
Ditch the coat and tie during the warm months
Wear shorts in the summer
Put a lid on your pans
Use a small oven for small dishes
Cook using biomass
Eat more raw food
Use windows for light during the day
Use LED lights for home outdoor lighting if needed
Use waste vegetable oil powered lamps
Go to sleep at night
Wash clothes in cold water.
Install a solar hot water heater
Heat with biomass
Take cold baths.
Put a bucket in your bathtub and fill it instead of the tub.
Ride a single seat automobile to work.
Take public transport.
Live closer to work.
Electronics and Electrical Appliances
Use a towel for drying hair.
Dry clothes using a clothesline.
Turn off your router at night.
Charge your cellphone or iPod with the new solar-powered “hybrid” battery charger from Better Energy Systems.
Build liquid Thorium breeder reactors
Deploy current generation of solar photovoltaics.
Come up with cheap batteries so we don’t need other power sources at night to keep the grid running.
Make Lightweight and cheap battery for cars and trucks.
Long Distance Transportation
Import less stuff.
Eat local foods.
Hold more business meetings virtually.
1. "Step 4: Create Green Homes and Buildings." NRDC: Global Warming Solutions. N.p., n.d. Web. 10 Oct. 2013. <http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/solutions/step4.asp>.
2. "Step 5: Build Better Communities and Transportation." NRDC: Global Warming Solutions. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2013. <http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/solutions/step5.asp>.
3. "Step 3: Drive Smarter Cars." NRDC: Global Warming Solutions. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2013.
4. "Step 2: Invest in Green Jobs and Clean Energy." NRDC: Global Warming Solutions. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2013. <http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/solutions/step2.asp>.][
5. "Step 1: Set Limits on Global Warming Pollution." NRDC: Global Warming Solutions. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Oct. 2013. <http://www.nrdc.org/globalWarming/solutions/step1.asp>.
6. "Early Warning." : Natural Gas Shutting down Coal Power Plants. Stuart Staniford, 4 May 2012. Web. 18 Oct. 2013.
7. "What Is a Solar Powered Car?" AboutMyPlanetcom Solar Powered Cars Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Oct. 2013.
8. "Energy Efficient Fluorescent Light Bulb - Stock Photo © Mikhail Solovev #2197629."Energy Efficient Fluorescent Light Bulb - Stock Photo © Mikhail Solovev #2197629. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Oct. 2013.
9. "Energy-Efficient Appliances and Tax Deduction." Happy Living. Franco Moore, 2009. Web. 20 Oct. 2013.
10. "Istanbul's Public Transit Plans: 12 Million People, Almost as Many Ideas for Moving Them Around." TreeHugger. Jennifer Hattam, 10 Dec. 2008. Web. 20 Oct. 2013.
11. "Solar Panel Windmill Stock Photos, Images And Vector Illustrations." Solar Panel Windmill Stock Photos, Solar Panel Windmill Royalty Free Images, Pictures And Solar Panel Windmill Stock Photography. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Oct. 2013.
BEIJING PAY WITH RECYCLING BOTTLES FOR SUBWAY TICKETS
"More than 100 recycle-to-ride devices will be installed in attempt to reduce the environmental impact of the informal bottle collection business....."
have to decide
DONT BE THE FROG IN A HOT SOUP