Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Good, The Enemy of Great
Transcript of Good, The Enemy of Great
2. Confront the Brutal Facts (yet NEVER lose Faith)
3. The Hedgehog Concept
4. A Culture of Discipline
5. Use Technology as an Accelerator
6. Momentum and the "Doom Loop" Stockdale Paradox
“ You must never confuse the faith
that you will prevail in the end –
which you can never afford to
lose – with the discipline to confront
the most brutal facts of your current
reality, whatever they might be.” First who... Horses vs. Mules Level 5 Leadership ... Then What Confront the Brutal Facts The Hedgehog Concept
(What makes your chapter
special?) A Culture of Discipline Use Technology as an accelerator Momentum The fox knows many things, but the
hedgehog knows one big thing or does it look like... Success Breeds Success start small, reasonable Take an assessment "If you're doing
you care deeply
about and if you
believe in it,
it's impossible to
imagine not trying
to make it