Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of What's Psychology?
Psychology is the scientific study of people, the mind and behavior. It is both a growing academic discipline and a vital professional practice.
(The British Psychological Society)
The scientific study of the behavior of individuals and their mental processes.
(American Psychological Association)
Psychology is an academic and applied discipline involving the scientific study of mental processes and behavior
a scientist who studies the mind and
behavior of humans and animals.
a psychologist who diagnoses and
treats people with emotional problems.
a psychologist who usually helps
people deal with problems of living.
a branch of medicine that deals with
mental, emotional, or behavioral problems.