Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
states of matter
Transcript of states of matter
matter liqiud gas Solid definite volume no definite shape the molecules are packed in close together the molecules are not arranged in a CERTAIN way they move in a bouncy and Gliding motion water, coffee and soda are examples of liquids no definite volume or shape air, carbon dioxide and water vapor are examples of gases the MOLECLES ARE NoT ARRANGED IN A CERTAIN WAY THEY MOVE IN A FAST, RAPID MOTION THE MOLECULES ARE WELL SEPARATED DEFINITE VOLUME DEFINITE Shape A BRICK, A PENCIL AND A TELeVISiON ARE EXAMPLES of solids THE MOLECULES IN A solid ARE ARRANGED IN A PATTERN THEY MOVE IN A SLOW, IN SYNC MOTION THE MOLECuLES ARE TIGHTLY PACKED here is what the molecules look like in a liquid here is what the molecules look like in a gas here is what the
look like in a solid