Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Contollers
Joypads are controllers like Playstation or Xbox controllers. They sometimes have joysticks but nearly all of them have action buttons and triggers. They also have D Pads.
The shoulders on a controller are like triggers. For example, on a PS3 controller the shoulders are L1, L2, R1 and R2. They are used to shoot guns, do special tricks and sometimes aim.
Joysticks are used in many flying simulator games. They feel more realistic than a joypad. The Atari 2600 uses a joystick. You move the joystick about to control your character/item. The buttons normally control shooting, or actions like that.
Contollers by Sean Maley
D Pads are the arrows on a joypad. They are used to flick through options, change tactics and change settings.
The Wii and the Wii U are both examples of motion sensing also the Xbox kinect...