Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5th Grade - Contour Drawing
Transcript of 5th Grade - Contour Drawing
Contour drawing, also known as continuous-line drawing, is an artistic technique used in the field of art in which the artist sketches the contour of a subject by drawing continuous lines that result in a drawing that is contorted and or abstracted; the French word contour meaning, “outline."
What do you notice about the image?
Create contour line drawings of your hand in interesting but comfortable positions.
Try drawing one hand using the continuous contour technique.
Remember to experiment with both bold and thin lines.