Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Video Games as a Language Immersion Tool
Transcript of Video Games as a Language Immersion Tool
-Distracts Attention Dubbing: -Adjustment to Speech Duration
-Manipulation and Censorship
-Problems with Environmental Noise Did you know? The average gamer is 32 years old. Wanna be a ninja? Video games improve reflexes! An eye-movement-registration experiment by Gielen and d'Ydewalle (1982) proved that viewers had developed a "Viewing Strategy" by keeping their eyes just above the subtitles, allowing them to pay attention to the picture and to keep track of the subtitles at the same time.