Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of glasses
There are so many kinds of glasses like 3d, regular, reading, sun glasses,
fake glasses, goggles, and just for fun nerd glasses, etc.
All these pages are about glasses so enjoy!!!!!! :)
The first lenses for correcting astigmatism were designed by George Airy in 1825.
The earliest mention of eyeglasses in China occured in the 15th century when the chinese sources state that eyeglasses are inported.
Did you know that the inventor
is unknown? Well it is, so that
means that People really
don't know who made glasses
and helped a bunch of people
who had trouble reading or seeing.
Information about the
The first pair of eye
glasses were made in
Italy about 1284.By 1302
there was a guild reulation in Venice
governing the sale of
Thank you for watching my Prezi.
by: tori g. reyes