Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Teamwork
Visualize Results: Expected Results of Action Consequenses of Inaction You're the manager? sure, but do you know the steps? 1. Assess your own behavior II. Establish a common goal III. Getting everyone involved IV. Allow teams to develop V. Keep people motivated Avoid complaining Negative energy is always bad it sends a message... Explain to your employees: 1. Clear expectations 2. set a common goal Encourage brain storming as a group.... don't rush problem solving problems can be resolved as group Your employees need:
1) opportunies to get to know each other 2) Mingle time before a meeting YOU'RE THE MOTIVATOR 1. gOALS ARE ACCOMPLISHED BY CELEBRATION OF ACHEIVEMENTS 2. kNOW THE KEY COMPONENTS OF TEAMWORK
cLEAR DIRECTION lEADERSHIP sUPPORT rECOGNITION tHE mAX mESSmER APPROACH Max Messmer is chairman and CEO of Robert Half International Inc