Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
By: Matt and Daniel Facebook-Security Settings Facebook is great way to communicate with friends and family and even people around the world! Facebook is a safe way to communicate but it can also be dangerous. Facebook
Security settings protect your personal information from being shared with strangers on Facebook. When security settings are enabled you will be able to choose who can access and see things like your pictures, friend list, status updates, and even where you live. But they only work if you know how to use them. What do privacy settings allow and don't allow? Follow these steps to change your security settings to make sure only your closest friends can see your status updates and pictures.
1. Log into Facebook
2. Click the symbol in the top right corner. The symbol looks like this: *
3. Once you click it a small bow in the corner should appear that looks similar to the picture on the right How to change your security settings. most people don't even bother to read the terms and conditions that they are agreeing to, what those people don't realize is that they are agreeing to a legally binding document. What the Terms and Conditions really mean Once you are in privacy settings you can limit the audience that can view certain things on your profile. such as:
-where you live
-who views your photos
-who views your news feed
-who views your friends list
-who views your birth date There are even special features that let you block or report unwanted people that try to invade your privacy after you agree to those terms facebook can do alot of things with your personal information some of the things you are agreeing to are:
-all your pictures belong to google
-your email and other info can be sold to other companies
-your personal info can be used in marketing campaigns ^