Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Sunday
Emotions and Feelings
People were scared, fatigued, rejected, hopeless, they thought it was unforgettable, and that it was their doom. "Run, get together, the end of the world is coming", said a mother to her children.
When the the dust storm was coming, some people were outside driving. They didn't think it was dangerous, until it came. Everyone had to take shelter and protect themselves, no matter where they were.
What People Said
"We thought the world had ended, we thought it was our doom," said a victim.
"Suddenly, a huge black cloud appeared on the horizon, approaching fast," someone said when the disaster was happening."Even though we put the masks on, the sand still came through,"someone said terrified.
What Was Black Sunday
Thank you www.bensound.com for your music and google for your pictures.
By: Alex de Jesus
Pictures Of The Disaster
Black Sunday was a huge, black, dust storm that impacted many places and even more people. Someone who witnessed it said, "It came like a black wall chocking the life out of everyone in its way."
When And Where Facts