Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mummies
All the skin and organs are preserved.
the egyptians made mummies to preserve the soul The egyptians were buried with grave goods.
grave goods could range from jewelery to beds and other things that make life better. they would put food and instruments in there in the tomb. why do they do this? they do it because they think it will help in the afterlife. Pharaohs and nobles were the only ones to be buried in
houses of eternity. Houses of eternity can be pyramids. After king tut discovered the ideas of burying kings in a hidden valley some kings wanted to be buried there too. The valley of the kings was said to be guarded by a serpent.