Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MMA GYM
To become the first recognized local leader in Riyadh city for providing martial arts training, physically and mentally, while concurrently boosting customers fitness, self-esteem and self-defense abilities.
Description of Product
Management and Operation Plan
Mixed Martial Art Gym
Boxing & kickboxing classes
Target market: men 18 and up
Monthly / pay per class
More MMA Principles
Newcomers on Market
The business is profitable
Relative low Start up cost
Breakeven point in year 2
The MIXED MARITAL ART Gym is a mixed martial art gym that provides training instructions in different principle. we will be in Riyadh city, Saudi Arabia(KSA).
- MMA has many principles including Boxing, kickboxing.
- MMA is a new market in Saudi Arabia with a growth potential.
- More people are interested in MMA since UFC became popular among young men in the country.
- there is no specialized MMA gym in Saudi Arabia.
- majority of the population of men are young,
This is an advantage for the Gym because our target is the majority.
- Social Media.
- Radio and TV.
Investment in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia is ranked 5th in the world for “fiscal freedom” .
- it’s the 3rd most rewarding tax system in the world.
- One of the world’s 20 largest economies (19th ) .
- economic growth is 6.8% in 2012.
- It has 25% of world's oil reserves.
- 22nd of 185 countries for the overall ease of doing business .
- It’s the largest free market in the MENA .