Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparative Criminal Law - Intro
Transcript of Comparative Criminal Law - Intro
Comparative Criminal Law
Prof. Dr. Krisztina Karsai
1. look beyond the borders
2. comparison between (at least) two systems
3. generally recognised methods
How to compare?
1. define the problem
2. selection of countries
3. individual country reports
4. comparative cross-section (models)
exotic' peculiarities of a foreign legal system
in order to find support for the political postulations from foreign law
What to compare?
law in action
Pitfalls of analysis