Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TEENAGERS PROBLEMS
PARENTS DO NOT ACCEPT THEIR BOYFRIEND
The teenangers attempt suicide because they have problems with their parents or mostly by bullying, they kill themselves without thinking about a second opportunity
Teenagers usually commit suicide because the feel depressed and they can't deal with their problems anymore. But the only problem is they don't see that there are other alternatives, not only the death
Many times the parents think their children are too young to live this experience, but in their past they did the same and maybe now they remember the first date, the first love, and obviously their first kiss.
They have to leave their children, giving them advices about it, because we are going to pass this experience in any moment of our lifes, and they won't change that.