Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Snack counter
* Proteins- 2 or 3 portions
* Fats- small amount
* Dairy- 2 or 3 portions
* Fruit and Vegetable- 5 portions
By: Nafisa& Nurdina
pink fondant icing and
pink ready to roll icing
different types of berrys
3 for 50p
with whipped cream
and chocolate chips
Targeted at teenagers
Types of diets
vegetarian diets: they do not eat animal based foods expect for eggs, dairy and honey.
vegan diets: they do not eat anything that is animal based,including eggs, dairy, and honey
low fat diets: increasing blood cholesterol levels
low carbohydrate diets: maintian low and stable blood glucose levels
Gluten free diets: A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease which is suffered from the related inflammatory skin condition
3 for 50p
crispy bready crumbs with cheesy, creamy inside
pastry and cheesy filling
puffy pastry and meaty filling
3 for 50p
pastry with seasoning and cheese
with thin base and toppings
with crispy layer and meat or veg
crispy layer and meat or veg inside
Mac and cheese
in little pots soft pasta
with cheesy creamy fill
Our project is to Design and make one sweet and savoury snacks to sell that is suitable for teenages.
targeted at teenagers
* Choose eight different types of sweet and savoury snacks and create a mood board.
* To plan a sweet and savoury snack, what it contains E.g the ingredients.
* How to make it healthier.
* How to make it look good and tastes nice.
* Using the mood board we had created a survey and pie charts to see what different people preffere as their snacks
As a result, the most popular sweet snack is milkshake and the least popular is fruit cone. The most popular savoury snack is mini pizza and the least is spring rolls.
The answers that you have given us we will surely take them into account and it will definatley have an impact on our final desicion.
Evaluation of sweet product
For my sweet product I made cupcakes.
What went well was that I brought all my ingredients and measured them precisely. I kept within my time limit when the cupcakes were baking and I had enough time for washing my dishes. I also mixed my mixture so there would be plenty of air bubbles in them to make my cupcakes light and fluffy.
If I could improve next time, I would bring more cupcake cases, and I would also try to make different flavour cupcakes, such as vanilla and chocolate.
Evaluation of sweet product.
For my sweet product I made chocolate chip cookies.
What went well was that I was very prepared and had all my ingredients ready and weighted.
I can improve by baking the cookies for longer and spreading the mixture equally on the baking tray.