Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dakota & Ojibwe Compare and Contrast
Transcript of Dakota & Ojibwe Compare and Contrast
By Jason Berry & Simon Baker
Dakota & Only Dakota
7 council fires
lived from St Croix- Rocky Mountains
Ojibwe & Only Ojibwe
traveled East from Atlantic Ocean
thanked animals/ plants w/ tobacco
valued oral history
grew crops/ harvested wild rice
valued good human capital
got what they needed from nature
generosity/ respect/ kinship= important
different seasons different lifestyle
treaty with Dakota/ Ojibwe
Thank You for Watching
our incredible slide show, and please come again:)