Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Arizona
Come visit Arizona for the best golf courses all-year long!
1. The Grand Canyon is in the western part of the state. Also it is 227 miles long.
2.Oak Creek Canyon has natural swimming holes.
3. Humphrey's Peak is the highest point in the state it rises 12,633 feet above sea level.
4.The Sonoran Desert covers the southern third of Arizona and is filled with cactus.
Significant Historical Events
1. The Spanish created the first European settlement.
2. Since there was a gold rush in Arizona, it attracted fortune hunters.
3. President William Howard made Arizona a state on February 14th.
4.In 1863 President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill creating the territory of Arizona.
Industries and Jobs
Places to Visit
1. Petrified Forest
2. The Grand Canyon
3. Oak Creek Canyon
4. Humphrey's Peak
Did You Know?
1.The Diamond Backs came to Arizona in 1998.
2.The Javelina's favorite food is the prickly pear cactus.
3.The Mule Deer is known for it`s Black -tipped tail.
4.In July, Phoenix can reach up to 93 degrees.