Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cells and Cell Theory Unit 2 Part One
Transcript of Cells and Cell Theory Unit 2 Part One
Prokaryotic Cells- base unit containing NO genetic codes
Simple, Raw material that all look the same - only an increase in the number of cells
Mathematically rapid growth. What is the "rule" for the following? Meiosis Activation /Deactivation of Genes Differentiation Animals Plants Tissue - Protusions emerge or "limb buds" which are feet, hands, wings etc. More defined - Uniqueness appears in toes, fingers etc. Organs
Systems What features are unique in humans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRzrYNVXF28&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D749wZSlb0&feature=relmfu&edufilter=HCPSVideoChannel Leaves, roots, flowers Web Diagram Class Discussion There is a variety of species due to:-
survival Camouflage, uniqueness, brain diversity
Why did this occur?
What might have caused differences? Diseases?
What would happen if the world changed? What factors would cause the world to change? Design your own creature based on known animals/humans/insects Activity http://youtu.be/TmyavYdMyJY