Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of Effective Presentations
Berklee Valencia 2014
Why Is This Important?
You Need To
In July to Present & Defend Your Culminating Experience
For the rest of your life
2. Open Posture
3. Eye Contact
5. Space & Movement
Diction (speaking clearly)
Presenting is Performing
Use of Presentation Software
Less is More
Don't write tons of text and read it verbatim to the audience with your back to them and expect them to still pay attention or care about anything you have to say. This will make everyone's eyes glaze over and stop paying attention quicker than anything else known to mankind.
Things to avoid:
thing people work on
Find A Personal Connection
Sell the Benefit
Teach Something New
Refine your message
Tell a Story
Write a three sentence speech
Break into groups
Speech Slam - choose winner
1. Provocative beginning
2. Informative middle
3. Inspiring Ending
1. Why you are an artist the world needs to hear.
2. Why your favorite artist deserves world domination.
3. How the world will be better off when they've adopted your idea.
choose one speech to represent
present your speeches to each other
Hero in Ordinary World
Call to Adventure
Resistance - Struggle
Meeting with Mentor
Hero Changes the World
Change the World