Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cells
1. Every living organism is made of one or more cells.
2. The cell is the basic unit of structure and function. It is the smallest unit that can perform life functions.
3. All cells arise from pre-existing cells. History of the Microscope
1665 - Robert Hooke looks at slivers of cork & calls them "CELLS"
1673 - Antony van Leeuwenhoek builds one lens microscope & known
as the "Father of the Microscope"
http://www.cellsalive.com/cells/cell_model.htm http://www.diffen.com/difference/Animal_Cell_vs_Plant_Cell COMPARISON ANIMATION PLANT CELLS ANIMAL CELLS