Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Amazing Water Cycle
Transcript of The Amazing Water Cycle
into water vapor. Condensation Then, the water falls as rain, snow, hail, sleet. Precipitation The water that precipitated
transports back to the beginning. Run-Off The water cycle never ends! The Amazing Water Cycle Evaporation The evaporated water condenses and forms tiny droplets of water.