Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Monitor Your Reading Plus Weekly Assignments -
Transcript of Monitor Your Reading Plus Weekly Assignments -
Combo Types – Students are able to earn three types of Combos.
Students earn a
when they achieve a comprehension score of 100% on two consecutive lessons.
Students earn a
when they achieve two consecutive lessons with an average comprehension of 90- 99%.
Students earn a
when they achieve two consecutive lessons with an average comprehension of 80-89%.
A Combo is earned when a student achieves a comprehension score of 80% or higher on two consecutive lessons. Students must earn multiple combos on each SeeReader level in order to progress to the next level.
Streak – A streak is the number of consecutive lessons with a comprehension score of 80% or above. The Streak Bar is displayed directly beneath the Performance Profile and shows the student’s current streak as well as the longest streak attained by the student since starting the program.
Power – A Power allows the student to add 10 percentage points to a comprehension score. (For example, a student can change a score of 60% to 70%, a score of 70% to 80%, or a score of 80% to 90%.) Students may choose to use a Power to convert a lesson on which they achieved only a 70% into a successful lesson. The lesson would then count toward assignment completion and toward earning a Combo.
How to Monitor Your Reading Plus Weekly Assignments and Progress
Just above the Level Progress bar, students see a record of the assignments they have completed during the current week.
The number of boxes indicates the number of assignments due for that week.
3.Students receive credit for a completed lesson (indicated by a check mark) only when they achieve a comprehension score of 80% or higher. Empty boxes indicate the number of remaining weekly assignments.
1. SeeReader Milestones - Some students must earn six or seven Combos to demonstrate mastery of a level in SeeReader.
3. The symbol is located to the far right of the Combo Bar at the bottom of both the SeeReader selection and results screens. After achieving the first sub-goal, students attain the Milestone. At the next log in, students will see the remaining Combos to be earned. They will appear in the Combo Bar, along with the Level-Unlock icon.
Double Click Performance Bar for SeeReader
Earning a Power
– A Power is earned when a student achieves a comprehension score of 80% or higher on three consecutive lessons. Note: Lessons repeated while in intervention mode do not count toward earning a Power.
Applying a Power
– Students have the option to apply a Power after each SeeReader lesson. If the student has a Power available, the program will provide a prompt on the results screen asking the student if he or she would like to apply a power. Students cannot apply a Power to any of the three lessons required to earn a Power. In other words, students cannot use a Power to earn a Power.
Here this student has earned one Power giving him/her the ability to increase a score of 70% by 10% ending with an 80% passing score.
2. The program uses a “Milestone” concept to split the overall Combo goal into two sub-goals. When students are working toward a sub-goal, a Milestone symbol will appear on their screens.