Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saving zasha
mikhail and his family find a dieing man with a german shepard. they save the mikhail saves the dog and protrcts it from the outside world. will he succed, or will ha fail...
read the book....................
setting takes place during wwii
in a small russian town
on a farm
rising action: mikhail finds a zasha.
conflict: charecter vs. society.
falling action: dog nappers are caught.
resolution: mikhail and zasha are still living.
author doesnt agree with the wars conditions
Mood of the book
tense at sometimes
but mostly exited
the theme of the book was a message to show the right and the wrong, and to show how to be a leader.