Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SRP
frequent urination and then a slow and painful death due to internal paralysis and other things like that. Cattle Problems Pretty much all of the plants in my area are poisonous. The animals that are affected the most by the poisons are... Cattle! If they eat fireweed they will get liver damage from the pyrrolizidine alkaloids that are toxic for them. There is also a plant called crofton weed which I have seen in many different places. It has white flowers and you have probably seen it somewhere if is not in your area. Thank you for listening to a little bit about my in-depth study and some of the plants in my area.