Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosaura,Yesenia,Evelyn
It took 10 years to make the statue of liberty.
In July 4 it is the statue of liberty birthday that`s why we celebrate July 4.
The statue of liberty has a torch and a tablet in her hand.
What does the statue has in her hand?
The statue`s finger is the size of a book.
The statue`s mouth is as wide as a table.
In the statue`s head forty people can fit in there.
The statue of liberty is as office building.
The statue of liberty weighs almost as 45 elephants.
The size and weigh of the statue of liberty
Statue of Liberty
By; Rosaura,Yesenia, Evelyn
Where is the statue located?
What does the statue mean?
The statue is a symbol of freedom that americans enjoy.
It was a present from France.
For many people the statue has meant hope for a better life.
Visitors go into the statue threw a pedestal.there is stairs inside.Peple can go in the craun
How you can go inside the statue
The statue of liberty stands on
the liberty island outside New York City.
When did this start?
this started 100 years ago