Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Chirps
We went out side to count the number of chirps a cricket made.We used the stopwatch,and the notebook to count the number of chirps a single cricket made.
Our materials are: crickets,thermometer,stopwatch,and a notebook.
Thank you for watching!
First Things First
108 chirps in all
89 chirps in all
112 chirps in all
88 chirps in all
I'm a cricket!
The results were counted during a span of 14 seconds for 3 times. Then were divided by 3 then added by 40.
Crickets can tell temperature because they chirp at different speeds for different periods of time.
Walker, T. (1962). Snowy Tree Cricket, Oecanthus fultoni. University of Florida, Entomology and Nematology Department. Retrieved March 4, 2014, from http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/Walker/buzz/585a.htm