Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Go Fish! - A game for sustainability
Transcript of Go Fish! - A game for sustainability
EAST CHINESE SEA
WE NEED 20 VOLUNTEERS
catch at least
your method: straw
positive feedback loop
The influence of humans
Science Study week on Ecology
1 Table for each fishing ground
For each remaining fish add a new one!
Get ready for round 2!
Get ready for the next round!
PURPOSE OF THE GAME?
WHAT'S A SUITABLE TITLE?
Thank you for playing!
Now please enjoy /share the catch!
HOW DO YOU FEEL?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD CHANGE?
OVERUSE OF NATURAL RESOURCES
between catching fishes...
and new fishes produced!
DID ANY GROUP DISCUSS A STRATEGY
double every year
15 fishes per fishing ground per year!
(remaining 15 x 2 = 30 carrying capacity)
Regulations and Management
Let's get active...
WHAT CAUSED THIS?
that was NOT our problem in the game!
The islanders had lived an unsustainable lifestyle
not only atmosphere!