Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SIMPLE PRESENT VS PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Transcript of SIMPLE PRESENT VS PRESENT CONTINUOUS
I am playing
You are playing
They are playing
We are playing
He/She is playing
I live in Machala.
Mr. Obama speaks English.
I like chocalate.
I usually bring my Ipad.
I don't drive fast.
Martin wears glasses in class
Action in progress now:
I am explainig about present simple and present continuous.
Carmen is living in Machala this semester.
You are studying English this month.
I am living in Machala.
KFC is selling hamburgers.
The economy grows again this year.
Juanito builds his house next to mine.
Look, it rains.