Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SIMPLE PRESENT VS PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Transcript of SIMPLE PRESENT VS PRESENT CONTINUOUS
I am playing
You are playing
They are playing
We are playing
He/She is playing
I live in Machala.
Mr. Obama speaks English.
I like chocalate.
I usually bring my Ipad.
I don't drive fast.
Martin wears glasses in class
Action in progress now:
I am explainig about present simple and present continuous.
Carmen is living in Machala this semester.
You are studying English this month.
I am living in Machala.
KFC is selling hamburgers.
The economy grows again this year.
Juanito builds his house next to mine.
Look, it rains.