Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Science Fair Project
Transcript of Copy of Science Fair Project
Can Baking soda and vinegar make a balloon inflate? Hypothesis:
I think vinegar and baking soda will make the balloon inflate Procedures: 1. Using the funnel, add the baking soda
to the balloon(two people may be needed for this)
2. Pour the vinegar into the bottle
3.Carefully fit the balloon into the nozzle(be careful not spill any baking soda yet)
4.Once the balloon is fitted onto the nozzle,
hold up the balloon and let the baking soda fall into the vinegar
5.Observe the chemical reaction and effect on the balloon
6.Record the observations Materials - Balloon
- Small funnel
- Baking soda (about two tablespoons)
- Vinegar (about four ounces) This is the data that I collected during the experiment. Conclusion: I think that this experiment did not have any problems or issues.I wouldn't do anything because there didn't need anything to be changed. You get the results you need. I found this in: Grecko,B.(2013,January 10). How to Inflate a Balloon Using Baking Soda and Vinegar.Retrieved From http://www.education.com/science-fair/article/balloon-gas-chemical-reaction