Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
emergence of composite culture:
Transcript of emergence of composite culture:
sufism, bhakti movement and influence of christianity on indian society.
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
Meaning of composite culture.
Impact of sufism.
Bhakti movement in the mughal period.
influence of christianity on indian society.
what is meant by composite culture?
denotes the ideas, customs, beliefs, arts and other intellectual achievements gained and shared by a particular society.
suggestions that our culture is made up of; i.e.-elements drawn from several traditions - classical hindu traditions and islamic and christian thoughts and beliefs.
applies to cultures of most of the countries
WORDS OF THE GREAT:
There is no culture in the world, said jawaharlal nehru,which is 'unaffected' by any culture.
-- A CULTURE IS A BOND TO GET A LITTLE MIXED UP, EVEN THOUGH THE BASIC ELEMENT OF A PARTICULAR NATIONAL CULTURE REMAINS DOMINANT.