Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of tech work
This group includes glass fabric reinforced laminated plastics with wide-ranging properties, mostly determined by the types of resin used to bond the laminations. These materials are generally characterised by very high strength properties, good temperature resistance and good dimensional stability.
Bearing materials TUFNOL bearing materials are widely used where tough, wear-resistant components are needed. They give good service under a very wide range of operating conditions, including continuous temperatures from cryogenic levels to well over 100°C and in a wide variety of situations where resistance to corrosion is needed.