Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 2: Criteria for Curriculum Assessment
Transcript of Lesson 2: Criteria for Curriculum Assessment
set of standards to be followed in assessment.
What is Curriculum Assessment?
are set of standards to be followed in assessment.
CRITERIA FOR CURRICULUM ASSESSMENT?
set of standards to test different elements of the curriculum.
B J E C T I V E S
1. To have focus on curriculum and instruction.
2. To meet requirements
3. To provide students best possible education
4. To monitor the progress of students.
5. To motivate students to learn.
6. For teachers to feel a sense of competence.
Howell and Nolet 2000;
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR WRITING EFFECTIVE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
process of collecting information for evaluation.
1. Syntactic Correctness
2. Compliance with the legal requirements.
3. The "Stranger Test"
4. Both Knowledge and Behavior are addressed.
5. The "So-What Test"
7. COMMON SENSE
CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT OF INSTRUCTION
implementation of objectives
application of methodologies of the strategies of teaching.
2 Approaches to Instruction
learning by providing explicit directions
constructivist or developmental
teacher acts as a facilitator